Do you Need to Hire a Decorator for your Interior Decorating Project?
That depends… on you, on your available free time, patience, creativity or lack thereof, list of resources, interest, and much more.
Here are some guidelines to help you decide if you should hire a professional:
- You have little or no free time to coordinate and shop for home decor items.
- You feel completely overwhelmed by the number of choices available.
- You need help with space planning, lighting design, kitchen layouts, or bathroom renovations.
- You want someone else to deal with the hassles of ordering, shipping, coordinating, and installing.
- You want to have quality work done but don’t have your own list of reliable workmen, installers, and resources.
- You’ve tried to decorate your home and have purchased a few nice items, but really need help pulling it all together.
- You want a cohesive color scheme and design that can be carried throughout your home.
- You think you have pretty good taste, but would like to move up a few notches in style.
- You’ve torn out photos of rooms you like, but are unsure of how to coordinate some of the elements.
- You and your partner can’t seem to agree on anything for your home.
To Speak with Lemon Drop Interior Design About How We Can Make Your House Amazing!
Or Email Us For Further Information Email